Charitable Giving Program (Donation Requests)
The Stan Clark Companies – including Eskimo Joe’s, Mexico Joe's, Eskimo Joe’s Clothes and Eskimo Joe's Promotional Products Group - are proud to be contributing members of the communities where our operations are located, and where our team members live. We support many events and organizations throughout the year with donations of product and volunteer hours. Portions of proceeds from the sale of specially designed T-shirts benefit programs selected for partnerships. Our contributions to cancer research and education are sizable, as is our support of the local United Way Agency.
We receive donation requests from hundreds of wonderful organizations each year. While we would love to say ‘yes!’ to all of them, this is just not possible. Please accept our apology if we are not able to help your organization. Our program guidelines and eligibility are listed below if you are interested in submitting a request and believe you qualify.
It may take up to six weeks to review your request. Due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to follow up with each individual personally. If your request is approved, you will be notified by email or by U. S. mail with a letter to take to one of our Eskimo Joe’s Clothes store locations to redeem. Please note the expiration date on your letter and redeem it prior to that date.
It is our policy that requests are accepted via email at email@example.com or U.S. mail to:
Stan Clark Companies
Attn: Charitable Giving Program
P.O. Box 729, Stillwater, OK 74076
Please include the following information:
- Name and address of the organization requesting the donation.
- Tell us who would benefit from a donation.
- Date the donation is needed.
- Email or mailing address of the contact person – the person who will be picking up a donation.
The Stan Clark Companies’ Charitable Giving Program does not donate to the following:
- For-Profit entities
- Political organizations or candidates
- Clubs, companies, agencies, or departments requesting donations for
- fundraising for projects that benefit the requesting organization
- employee awards, encouragement, incentive, or recognition programs
- Individuals or groups seeking financial aid for medical or other assistance
- Individuals or groups seeking financial aid or advertising for pageant or program participation, or travel
- Agencies that receive United Way funding or groups raising funds for the United Way (we feel that we already contribute significantly to this cause)
- Individuals or groups raising funds for programs supporting cancer research, education, or treatment (our annual contribution to the fight against cancer is sizeable)