Join the Stan Clark Companies Team
Eskimo Joe's, Mexico Joe's, MoJo's Rock 'N' Bowl Grill, Eskimo Joe's Clothes, Eskimo Joe's Promotional Products Group, and Stan Clark Companies.
Thank you for your interest in the Stan Clark Companies Team! Please take a moment and read our Mission, Vision, and Guidelines. If you feel that you can live our vision and follow our guidelines, please click on the link to apply at the bottom of this page!
To Delight Every Guest By Giving MY Best!
To Create Lifelong Relationships By Delighting One Person At A Time.
Even though we always have fun and dress in only the coolest Eskimo Joe's clothes, we have some guidelines in place to assure both our guests and our team members experience the best Joe's has to offer.
Some of our standards are:
*Our guests ALWAYS come first and we do whatever is necessary to assure they have a fantastic experience and leave our establishment wanting to return.
*In order to best serve our guests, we are closed only on Thanksgiving and Christmas. All our team members are expected to be available to work Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and/or New Year's Day, as well as the days immediately following Thanksgiving and Christmas.
*We support many special events, especially in Stillwater. Staff members are expected to work the majority of Saturdays and special events such as OSU game days.
*All new team members are required to utilize direct deposit to receive their paycheck.
*We participate in E-verify, so all new hire's I-9 information will be confirmed with the Department of Homeland Security.
*All locations have several standards we follow regarding our uniform and appearance.
- Front of house team members must wear an Eskimo Joe's, Mexico Joe's or MoJo's shirt while they are working their shift.
- Retail team members must wear an Eskimo Joe's shirt during their shift.
- Hair must be neat and clean. Hair must be pulled to the back of the neck if serving food and beverage. Kitchen team members must wear a hat and a company shirt.
- Facial hair, beards, and mustaches, must be kept neatly trimmed.
- For front of house and retail team members, hair must be of a conservative color and style and males cannot wear nail polish.
- All restaurant staff must wear socks and approved slip-resistant shoes.
- Front of house and retail team members may only wear tasteful earrings and discreet nose studs. Ear gauging must be smaller than a dime (19mm) and must have a non-clear plug at all times, no tunnels are allowed. No other body piercing jewelry is allowed while working for front of house restaurant staff.
- Front of house and retail team members are prohibited from having tattoos on their face, front of the neck, or hands (except a small wedding band).
These are just a few highlights about us. We hope you have a feel for the fun we have every day! Thanks again for your interest.
If you can live our vision:
The right applicants are seeking a dynamic work environment where serving our guests is top priority. No matter what the position, every job in every company is important because every job touches the guest. By helping us exceed our guests' expectations, you'll grow with us and enjoy the rewards that come with success.