Fun At Joe's!
This is what Joe's is all about! It's always a good time when you're at Joe's. We want to show you a good time and treat you so well you can't believe it!
So come on, join us and let's have some fun!
Joe loves trivia! Especially when he can share it about his place. Enjoy these fun facts about Eskimo Joe's!
Did you know...
- Eskimo Joe's serves more than 7,000 plates of cheese fries every month.
- Each year, Joe's sells more than 1/2 million Joe's Cups.
- Eskimo Joe's was featured on Food Network's 'Unwrapped' series featuring our famous milkshakes.
- The only thing frozen at Eskimo Joe's is the ice cream. All our meat and produce is brought in fresh daily.
- Eskimo Joe's Clothes has shipped orders to more than 50 countries and to all 50 states.
- Eskimo Joe's and Stan Clark Companies employ more than 500 people in Oklahoma.
- Eskimo Joe's Clothes offers the famous Classic Tee in 17 different colors.
- The current Eskimo Joe's clothing store in Stillwater was once a grocery store.
- Eskimo Joe's has been endorsed by two US Presidents, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush.
- Many famous folks have visited Eskimo Joe's over the years, just to name a few... Garth Brooks, Desmond Mason, John Cleese, Barry Switzer, David Spade, Sinbad, Barry Sanders, Bo Van Pelt, Rickie Fowler, Captain Phil Harris and ESPN's John Anderson, Digger Phelps, Dick Vitale, Ron Franklin, Hubert Davis, Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreet and lots more!
- Eskimo Joe's owns & operates it's own production facility where products offered in the store are designed, printed or embroidered, folded, boxed up then shipped to all locations.
- The Tulsa World reported that Eskimo Joe's T-shirts are the #2 most collectible T-shirts in the world behind Hard Rock Cafe.
- Eskimo Joe's Clothes has permanent store locations in Stillwater, Tulsa at Woodland Hills Mall and in Oklahoma City at Penn Square Mall. We also open several temporary holiday locations in malls throughout the state open from October to December.
- Eskimo Joe's kitchen uses more than 6,000 pounds of potatoes a week for our fresh-cut fries.